A question heard lately from buyers and sellers is, “What’s really going on in our real estate market?” That question is no doubt prompted by sound bites heard and read in the national news …sound bites that may not accurately reflect the reality of our local market.
So, what is the reality of our market? Simply this:
For BUYERS, this is a great time to buy!
• Interest Rates – Mortgage rates remain at historically low levels.
• Choices – Current inventories offer many wonderful homes from which to choose.
• Your Sales Associate – Your Prudential Carolinas Realty sales associate will not only help you find just the right home, but will take care of all the details along the way.
And for SELLERS, it’s a very good time to sell
• Substantial Equity – Most homeowners have realized significant gains from the rapid appreciation of the past few years.
• Many Local and National Buyers – By pricing your home competitively and presenting it in its best light, you will attract the attention of many local buyers and outside buyers
• Your Sales Associate – The knowledge, skill, and service provided by your Prudential Carolinas sales associate will allow you to maximize your opportunity in today’s market.